Saturday, January 23, 2016

Isn't it S'well?

If you are like our family,
you have about 2,845 water bottles of various types 
taking up a lot of precious real estate in the kitchen.
We have the Terves water bottles, the Camelbaks, and everything in-between.

Well here's the new frontrunner....

They come in a zillion colors....

And of COURSE you can monogram them....

I have to say these are AWESOME water bottles.
They keep cold drinks COLD for 24 hours,
as in "there is still ice in your water the next day"
and they keep hot beverages hot for 12 hours.
PERFECT when I'm dying for a hot cocoa at the November USNA tailgates!

My girls all have at least one of these SWELL S'well bottles
and you should too.
Here's the website....

And they also happen to sell them at Tweed
a darling shop in Richmond, Virginia where Caroline and Katherine work.
Check them out!


 photo signature_zps0cbbee76.png

3 comments :

Simply LKJ said...

I had not heard of them until our youngest asked for one for Christmas. She loves hers! Might need to pick up a couple more.

Preppy Empty Nester said...

These are great! I may order some for the girls for Valentines Day. Hope you did ok weathering the storm. Enjoy your week.

Unknown said...

I love my S'well bottle! I use it everyday :) http://emilymcdo.weebly.com/home/drinking-water-is-swell

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Suburban Charm! I love to hear from my readers and appreciate your comments!

Christine