Monday, October 5, 2015

Rain Rain Go Away.....


I woke up this morning to a cloudy day,
which is an improvement over that last NINE rainy days we have had!
Tomorrow the sun will shine!

Here's a little rainy day fashion...
everyone around here are big fans of the Hunter rain boots,
and I am too.
But I'm LOVING the Joules rain boots this fall,
and they are having a SALE
right now....50% off select styles!

Here are a few of my favorites...

Could these Navy rain boots be any more adorable?
Love the bow in the back!

These polka dot with the pink have caught my eye...
Perfect with my pink rain coat and half off!

Loving these Kelly Green ones!
They are half off and only $30.75!!!

These are in my top three.....LOVE!

Can never have too much pink....these are also cute!

A classic.....these are not on sale but I also love!
And if you are not a pink lover like me, these would be fabulous!
I actually love the red too....not just the pink!

So go check out the super sale happening at Joules!!!



 photo signature_zps0cbbee76.png

1 comments :

Preppy Empty Nester said...

I would not mind rain at all if I had those cute boots to wear!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Suburban Charm! I love to hear from my readers and appreciate your comments!

Christine