Sunday, April 20, 2014

Weekend in Review

I had an extremely Happy Easter!
Caroline flew home from school to spend the holiday with us,
and it was a wonderful weekend.
We hit the outlets and did some shopping,
we found some treasures for my ORC while visiting some of my favorite consignment shops,
I waited until Caroline was home to celebrate my birthday so we had my birthday party,
and we went to church together and to the club for Easter brunch with my parents.
We finished off the day with my Virginia mom's traditional Easter Egg Hunt,
where the eggs are hidden so well that we are still finding them at Halloween!

 Here we are just before heading off to church...
  I'm happiest when I have all of my kids home!
 My baby boys....it is strange to have them taller than I am!
 My beautiful girls...
Half of our family!

D was in Delaware with his children visiting his mother for spring break and Easter...
and we missed them!
Hope y'all had a FABULOUS Easter too!

 photo signature_zps0cbbee76.png

2 comments :

Simply LKJ said...

Beautiful family!

Nancy said...

your kids are beyond gorgeous. glad y'all had a happy Easter :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Suburban Charm! I love to hear from my readers and appreciate your comments!

Christine