Thursday, May 23, 2013

Claire Murray Rugs

I am in the market for a small rug for my powder room and I was just on the Claire Murray website checking our her latest rug designs. Claire Murray is based in Nantucket, but I have been in her Newport, RI store and have always loved her hooked rugs. Her designs are all inspired by gardens, cottages, and life by the sea in Nantucket and they are a perfect addition to a preppy beach house. She really has something for everyone and many of them are on SALE right now! Although I didn't find something for the powder room, I saw plenty of things for my future beach house! Here are some of my favorites...

Love the star border!
 
Perfect for in front of kitchen sink!

Love the colors!
 

 
French Country - LOVE!

So cute!

How adorable is this???

Perfect for my sailor husband!


She used to do needlepoint canvases too...am I the only one who still needlepoints? Unfortunately my needlepointing is limited to when I am sitting in the car or on an airplane, but I still love it when I can find the time. Off topic...I know.


 photo signature_zps0cbbee76.png

2 comments :

Simply LKJ said...

Oh wow, I used to love needlepoint/cross stitch, but as the girls got older/busier I found myself getting away from it. Beautiful rugs. I love Dash and Albert rugs for their durability as well. A bit simple, but they hold up really well.

Sunflowers With Smiles said...

I love Claire Murray rugs too. Visited a store in Yorktown, VA.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Suburban Charm! I love to hear from my readers and appreciate your comments!

Christine